JillHyde
"Find and bring him here. I do not want surprises, Dieffe. -Camus put a Luger on his desk and without taking your hand off, he pushed forward. The gun was in front of my eyes while still giving a turn and stopped. "I returned it, I do not know that threw the bridge or that your mother was in her twat.
- What is supposed to do, Camus? "I took a cigarette from my jacket, I choked in my mouth and put the lighter under it. Snapped twice. I snapped three. Not lit.
"That's up to you, you idiot. I want the rear JillHyde to 1600 hours, tomorrow! -Camus came to "eat" from 2 to 4. Generally phoned Elena (His wife, whom I've spent a couple of times) telling him not to leave the office, puts on a raincoat, hat, sunglasses and scarf in the middle of hell in summer, leaving the head, take a taxi and spend a few bucks in "The Jester Amazon."
"Okay. "I kept the cigar again. Had left the other cigarette in the car. "I want to make sure that after this, Camus, I'll never see your ugly mug. I stood up and pointed to Camus in the face.
- What are you doing asshole?, Keep that damn gun or all you're going to say is to never see that bitch! "Camus was not joking. I just a little.
"Easy, man, just wanted to make sure you can still hold a fart in that ass you hanging limp at your hunched back. "I put the Luger. "Next time you disappear.
I left the headquarters. All headed stank, like when I was a cop.
0 comments:
Post a Comment