had about 10 kilos. Medium tits, an ass rather flat, a little skinny legs. 10 kilos more in the belly. In fact a foreign body. But this was even before watching it closely and it caught my attention, because of course sure had a heart and a vagina like the other girls. But it was when I saw it up close, I had something. Beautiful eyes, dark and deep, like watching a black hole that will swallow. I think that pair of eyes were that something.
His name was the last I heard the know. We started getting acquainted with a few toasts, then dip our tongues in our mouths, grabbed her butt, she grabbed me member and we did, soon after, a couple of times in my car. She told me her name. I said,
-Antonio. "Nice
Antonio. "Said Monica. He found my hand resting on the curve of her stomach and squeezed his way.
- Do you know Monica?, Life is not so bad next to a girl like you, after all this. I tend to think that even I have something for long periods of solitude.
-Antonio ... "said Monica, and even shaking my hand, put it in your vagina. - ... I think the same.
This girl knew what she said, seemed to understand. Seemed to enjoy my company, my hand down there. Got my hand down there.
"Baby, where have you been all these 4 months?
0 comments:
Post a Comment