Monday, May 24, 2010

Hydrocephalus Helped By Craniosacral

The clippers of wood

The overhead light was ravaging the streets of Town Mystery, my shirt, sleeves rolled to the elbows was so sweaty, that I clung to her body and the wind and almost no cooling. He could even smell the burning pavement, covered by a dense layer of air blurred moved slowly, slowly. I took refuge in the shadow of the corner of 23 and 49, I leaned against the wall, a cigarette and lie on my right, a lighter stepped on. Was Jarmusky.

"Not today the birds chirping. "I said.

"Maybe tomorrow later. "He said Jarmusky, took off his hat and began to fan herself.

"But today no whistle, Jarmusky. So tell me, where is the wooden clippers?

"Ask the river, which has thousands of faces ... thousands.

Di

a $ 200 to Jarmusky. His long beard was wet. Stopped a taxi company that Sagittarius and pointed me to the dock of the revolution. $ 25 more for the driver.

In the spring of the revolution, went straight to the house of the old boatman, responsible among other things, narcotics crossing the port of Ciudad Futura, the other side of river. Fishing no longer stops.

Upon entering the house, the old man snoring in a deep sleep balanced on two legs of the chair with your feet on a desk cluttered mess moth-eaten. I took their bitter legs of the table, pulled out his .45 and pointed to his nose. The chair rocked on all fours and the snout of the old man was smeared on the barrel. Slowly I climbed halfway over the table, leaving one leg swinging as a pendulum.

- Hey, old smelly, time to wake up! I shouted.

- Who the hell do you think, asshole?, What hell are you doing here?

"I ask the questions.

My leg hanging diverted his eyes and she kicked him in the chest, sending him back with everything and chair. I kept pointing to his nose.

"Do not be distracted, you old fool. What do you want the bullet in the ass, or the $ 100? "I said to the grandfather and pulled a ticket out of my pocket.

- This ticket is $ 50!

- The bullet then?

"The ticket, the ticket ...

" Well, Grandpa, tell me now: the wooden clippers, where e ...

"In the laundry in the streets 49 In the district Hesse.

- Shit, I come from there.

threw the ticket on the elderly.

- Is it all, the son of a bitch? "He said the old man.

I stood in the table, grabbed by the lapels, and loaded it cornered against the mess at the back of the house, I drove my eyes on hers and patted him on his wrinkled cheek. His face transformed into terror struck me as very funny.

- Ja, ja, ja! ... now is all, Grandpa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment