Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pleurodiaphragmatic Tentings



never interested me and why not say it, I have always tried to stay away from blood money. Then there Two things are clear: that a desperate and beauty in my office, had a good butt, great tit, good leg and surely, good vagina. Began to interest me. "Listen

chocolate, I want to put that beautiful brain of yours working and remember what the hell happened in that store. I'm not playing! "I emphasized with a slap on the desktop. I like girls jump and stutter when I get sharp.
- I know, I know!, It's just that I can not say anything, you and I would be in danger.
"I like danger, baby, so, or tell me or I give the cops, or I'll beat (or I put my turnips). Give me a name!
- Is that what I heard to tell?
"I do not talk like that, little bitch. The hell time a name! "I stopped and went to her, grabbed her coat, picked it up and shook violently as the rag doll that was sad.
- Marseratti, Jacob Marseratti!
He collapsed on the floor and began to mourn. He was inconsolable, but I would console her. I just had to ask a few questions more. "Okay, chocolate, I've won. "I took the whiskey bottle, poured two glasses. I put one in front of her and another empty it in my throat. I poured one more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment