Friday, August 14, 2009

Sperm Smells Morning After

solution I have emotional

3:15 a.m.. Bar King Bee. Pete and I and another drunk. Pete

put a Havana Club on ice in front of me, I took it and leaned in my Buchaca. "Give me another
on the house, do not be a bastard. Antonio
-Hey, what happens? -Pete put another without. May have looked in my eyes wet and raspy, scratchy bowed my head round, or in my words scratchy sad that I had to cock another neighborhood. - Toño?

Tom Waits on the jukebox. Real Gone. "Nothing

friend Mabell left me.
"Take this bottle. "Pete made a good shot at the bar with her. The drunk on the other hand, woke up, muttered cursing and dropped his being on the floor. Then he began to snore. The bottle was a Zacapa. The best of Guatemala.
-Pete, you're a magician, a good friend and the best bartender.
-tone, your baby, I'm sorry friend.
"If it's any consolation, Pete, I feel more than anyone. And Pete ...
- What about tone?
"I told you not tell me Toño.

0 comments:

Post a Comment