Act (as a talk derailed, alternate, without direction, normal conversation)
Antonio Dieffe, bar Pete King Bee for a change in the jukebox John Scofield, with "The Old Ship of Zion" and Pete, behind the bar. After midnight, almost sober and Dieffe Pete, very little indeed, with his elbow on the bar and twisted slap on the hand holding a half-consumed cigarette, sending a trickle of smoke incipient forces him to close the left eye. The whiskey is gone and the glass of our characters, contains fine and strong crop of a Don Julio tequila. Dieffe has softened and a strange self-awareness, has in the third person, with an analytical narrative other than the usual (and Dieffe know, somehow, as you know automatically wipe your ass, tying shoelaces and light cigarettes) This chapter of selfish drunk, the drunk whose conception of the environment reduces itself as the universal navel and into the small center, the world becomes small and messy. Chaos. Apparently, this is a woman. Dieffe have the floor and Pete, just listen for just under an hour. " The monologue continues. Dieffe ... ... always Dieffe Dieffe.
- ... but in this case, Pete, I know, there has been emotional conversations, no "I love you", or "I like you", or my part or his part, but all that is for sissies up some extent. Of course maybe there are things we say in another way or are my own placebos. I do not know what the hell is going on, I'm going crazy with this. But look, I sometimes feel that she ... no, wait, mostly it has a conception of the most neutral, you could almost say that cold, like a good time with a guy like me, knowing two things and one is for you I speak, I guess demonstrate, I believe that, you know, that I like, ha what the hell?. The other is that I am not critical enough, that is fundamental to stop, of course, if I were in your funny shoes, have not seen me, more than a waste of time. And I'm not doing the victim, it is clear that I am not one of those grandmothers telling their ailments to your grandchildren ... I know that if she has the opportunity to go away, I would, or better said, he will, he will, Pete, will ... and well, on the one hand, I'm happy. -Dieffe pauses, climbs the glass to his mouth and the words are thawed, they flow again. "I've never been a supporter of the idea of \u200b\u200bsomeone disposing things for me, it pisses me off the tanates. Especially since I'ma self-centered and think about everything in me. so are these days, lonely and cold. Or am I more selfish and wide project. "Return to pause, look at the ceiling and realize that what you just said is absolutely true, no alternative. Again sets eyes on Pete. "But I tell you, I feel a certain coldness and I do not mean this fucking winter. You know because I grabbed my TV until it kicks shit?, it was necessary, as well as her old man. Only I like this girl and I would follow her anywhere, stop being a stupid detective, or stop playing the best detective said. I do not want to be the parking brake, the leg that is missing in the chair, you know? She should go and get on with life and I here in Mystery City, with mine. I will miss her greatly. Besides, you know something?, I'm lousy in bed.
"Do not pass, that last one does not want to know.
"Well, go to hell then. My guts and heart are talking, not me.
"Okay, look, as your bartender and therefore, your psychiatrist, I can only prescribe another tequila and say this. Acts stupid, but talk to her. The actions, of course, and the reactions: blablabla. Your word, Antonio, provides and seals, becomes irrevocable actions. But of course, act in tandem.
- Have you been reading poetry cheap compilations that are sold in the terminals? Do not tell me!, But yes, I do, friend. While that speak ... never without alcohol.
"Do not make me think that you are sick, Antonio, or failed to sell alcohol.
-I kill.
"Okay, just speaking hypothetically.
"I do not. Look, I understand that act, I'm a detective, forgot?
"You're an alcoholic who lives on the agenda. How long has really acted significantly in your own life? -Pete begins to talk solemnly. Dieffe sees it, thick like a fart in the environment that does not go, loose and casually listen to Pete, but not before lighting a cigarette that has stuck in the mouth and not removed until it has finished. "Hell, Dieffe, if you still do not act, be part of your environment. You will become an automaton, or as the window, the shoes you wear once in a while, the car in traffic and other cars and people driving those cars. Do you know who Jodorowski?
"Sure, the guy who makes movies very puffs. "Answer Dieffe. Without even removing the cigar from his mouth, gives an extensive drag and exhale.
"Well he says that everyone is always" Author, actor and spectator. " He pauses to fill the glass of Dieffe. "Well ..." Pete gives back to Dieffe, goes to the sink and wash some glasses while you continue talking. - ... Author, because we are the narrators, who wrote and described his eyes to lay eyes on this or that point, smelling, touching, hearing, taste ... actor, because we participate in every moment around us and transform situations. But we are also a spectator, because, in part, returning to authorship, perceive everything. Do I follow, Toño? ... "Toño?
Dieffe slept deeply, with a stupid smile on his face. Now, acting on another plane, where the subject lacked the fiction itself and was completely under the rules tangible dream.
Wake up Dieffe will realize that this pervasive consciousness of self, has disappeared, having left the taste of the surf, an existential question. The feeling of being just an invention, a simple satire of another person. But either way, the decadent and self-destructive detective in Mystery City, make their own guesses.
Dieffe Antonio, will return.
0 comments:
Post a Comment