Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Where Can U Find Salvia In Pittsburgh

The big mess

Yesterday, following the car-lover, the husband-of-my-client, I went to a supermarket. The girl, fed her fat body with a "happy tummy, two dogs and a drink extra hot. I ordered the same amount when it was my turn and accelerated to reach the fat. As I drove quietly behind the lens, I packed all the material in my gut. The extra soda not fit me. The objective intermittent triggered and the fat is pulled after one try, but I left impressed. I parked 20 meters behind me, I did not try to park and I climbed a little to the sidewalk ... very fast. The chick down the car (it was not fat as I thought, was actually nicer than bread) and light an apartment lit. She came to the door and after the sound of a buzzer, pushing the girl entered the door. Of course, only the "tummy happy for her. After 5 minutes and two cigarettes, began to be something wrong, something smelled really bad and I soon realized I was coming from inside my car. I knew it, I've always known and I will know: self-service food is crap, is fast, it kills you slowly and tastes great.

The case could be expected and I had to locate and arrive as soon as possible to the bathroom at the gas station. No problem, I just put up the car, reverse, first, second, third, fourth, third, brake, brake fully and turn off the car. Car went to the bathroom to four steps and in less than ten seconds my butt was casting a terrible and wild shit. I worried even light a cigarette, much less for something to read. That went fast desperately and finally regained his breath with everything and the stench of my own shit. After adjusting my pants, turned around and then saw it all. Shit was a feet. And do not talk about fractions, I mean a damn beast invertebrate. Now that I was very surprised, I even lost my breath again and hurried hide the evidence, pushing the lever with enough force, as if that would ensure me a greater chance of confining the sewers. But I had more confidence that not make it. However, to my amazement and tranquility, the material disappeared from view.

After leaving, and while the bowl began to fill with water, the toilet seemed to express life through a belch as if to thank me for feedings. So I patted over the top of the water tank and said good boy, very well. And again, I regained my breath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment