Friday, January 1, 2010

Where To Find Good Restorable 67 Chevelle Ss

First of all

- Ana Maria?

- What, Antonio?

"Well. "I said. "Yesterday, I spent the night at Pete." It was all his family, ie his wife, the dog and his dad. Dinner was purchased at Walmart and the Christmas tree was real, but a year ago, which depressed me a bit. The point is that all hugged each other and then forced to hug me when he finished the year. You know, at 12 pm, after the grapes and toast. The toast is the best part. The dinner was bad.

Antonio do not understand at what point?

"But all that does not exist, you do not realize Ana Maria?

- Ah, Of course, that I know. I spent the night at Mom's house, watching movies, petting the dog and eating popcorn.

"Sounds good.

"Well, what's the conclusion of Antonio Dieffe to this? "Said Ana Maria. He lit a cigarette.

The Mystery Town gazebo. Ana MarĂ­a, Antonio Dieffe. The sky crumbled into floating donuts, crossed by cows in a choreographed ballet, or could be anything, or just clouds.

"That certainly is the first cigarette of the year. And look, this is the first drink of the year. "I took a drink. One good. My face contorted and continued. "This is the second drink. "I took another drink. "That's it, no big difference, could continue to exemplify more drinks. The third, fourth, and ending with my first bottle of the year. Then came the second ... The truth is that I'm very into this draft.

- Antonio!

- What baby?

"You're weird. Ja, ja.

"Wait, rare in what sense?, Do you think I'm queer?

-No. Just weird. In short, you want the richest and wet year?

The first rays of the sun, drew small abstract figures on the lips of Ana Maria. They indicated the expected a kiss and that kiss I would give it.

-Girl ... you're crazy. "I kissed her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment