Friday, December 25, 2009

Can Toaster Oven Stack On Microwave

Back to the Future

Pete at the bar, the clientele has been little to say nothing of the bar. No girls, no peanuts scattered from end to end, soaked in the concoction of beer with ashes. No more than Pete, tequila, fifty inches of width of the bar, my Scottish and me.

- Have you seen Back to the Future ", Pete?

About forty-five times in five times in the Forties.

"Do not play smart.

"I swear.

- And is as good as they say?

"I do not know, Toño.

"Hey ..." Sorry, Antonio.

"No, well, well ... will not there?

- What?

-The Movie.

- What?

I stared at him and thought "Damn fucking place. Pete damn fucking fart. "

- Antonio?

"No Pete. Cheers "I hit my glass against Pete. - Health, buddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment