I had no idea where he was. I watched a car with two headlights on high beam and my body aches, lay stretched at an apex of the cliff at the edge of a road from the car. My hands are tied, my feet too. Mouth gagged. My head was battered and blood coming out somewhere.
spent an hour and then the car, dropped a low rate and a high rate, the pair dressed as Santa Claus respectively. I recognized instantly. One was Jimmy and the other was Jimbo. Jimmy was tall and Jimbo was low. Both charged and put me in the car. Jimbo took the gag in my mouth and started to laugh. "What's so funny, fucking midget?" Jimbo said. Jimbo stopped laughing, he growled like a rabid dog and hit me in the balls. It hurt and I loose shit. Jimmy took the speed and parking brake, the car began to move toward the cliff and everything became clear to me. It seemed pretty serious, but at least come to old age.
Maybe in the future science had been a more worthy for cock I stop. Simply prefer death to old age. It is that aging happens without you noticing, because they do not wake up one day thinking: I am older than yesterday ... and the same goes for years and years pass and pass. But that night, would not old age.
0 comments:
Post a Comment