Sunday, December 13, 2009

Play Pokemon Silver With Save

Roll snuff After Optimism

The car would not start. Two things: money and gasoline. No money, no petrol (not taxi).

Pete's Bar. 12 pm the previous day. Pete caught me out.

-Usa Toño bicycle, some exercise do not fall ill. Heh, heh.

"You stop me Tono, motherfucker. "I said to Pete.

- What's wrong with you asshole?, I just want to help.

"Sorry Pete, I'm a little fart. The house is about 10 blocks down. I will do well.

Pete did not say a word, just pointed out the alley next to the bar and went back inside, slamming the door. Pete the queer.

I entered the alley to get to the back, a guy kissing another guy. "First Pete and now this, I thought. One of them wore a leather cap, leather vest open and a black mustache as black as black leather. The other was dressed. The image looked like a bad cliché calved from the 80s. I went behind them to find the bike. Was rotten. I got on it, lit his last cigarette, I left the alley and no need to use feet, left the matter to the laws of gravity. I enjoyed the slope that would lead me to a pension, inertia, all downhill. The night was young and accomplished, full as my tiredness and drunkenness. The fresh air kept my eyes half closed.

I came to the board, I leaned against the window facing the street, opened a new pack, took out a cigarette and began to think about that baby. I lit the cigar. The dream was gone for a long time. This baby ...

Finally I fell asleep after sunrise. The sky was clear, like a pack of cigarettes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment