Awakening. Sometimes it can seem a bit hard to take off in the back of the mattress, well, it may take another couple of hours. Day by day, is what a detective should do. All that remains of the day, just have to wait anxiously and cigarettes to arrive at night. Settle accounts with the bottle and more cigarettes. Thinking about a career change. Turn on the TV and get the first thought: all politicians seem ugly. Seem be filled with runny noses of other politicians, that are exchanged with the little finger when they sleep together. It also seems to have his ass full of semen donkey and tripe stirred with donkey dick. But most seem to have is your brain on the nose and nose in the ass.
I went to the bathroom. The bathroom is the fourth of the sacrifices. The evils fall into the pit of oblivion. I opened the newspaper and looked for my classified. There it was: "Town-Mystery-Detective Infidelity. Unclassified objects. Missing people. Lcencia force. 5555 493 96 69. "Lacking an" i "in" License "... Bah, who deception? I left the bathroom, looked around. Was no longer in that pigsty of pension.
The case got put back in the game. I rented an apartment and the cat was after a long, bushy tail cat. I opened the refrigerator after three weeks (although it was wrapped in duct tape I put on the move). Milk was coagulated everywhere, a slice of ham stuck in the crack in the freezer and empty plastic bags. In the background, a beer burned. Burned and had breakfast beer cooler plugged step. Then I opened a bottle of scotch (the first in a week), and then came the afternoon. After the mattress is returned as a magnet and my body like a rusty iron. Then came the calm. Then came the night and my snoring could be heard in my new neighborhood.
0 comments:
Post a Comment