Friday, December 11, 2009

Good Gengar Nicknames



The more days passed, the money vanished and became more sunny days. Had one week to leave my office or I would see with the pigs. Traffic in the city seemed to stay as always, the night came after day after day and night. I had to move to a pension and bribe while bottles of liquor and porno magazines in the 70's. Something good was to come, he knew, perhaps in days, weeks, or maybe even years ... was a bit of optimism in the old Dieffe.

The phone rang. I grabbed his hand and knocked the headset, it jumped enough that opened my hand and raise it.

-Dieffe.

"I know you are Dieffe, idiot.

- ... "I kept quiet.

- Dieffe?

"Yes, speaking.

"Very clever. I want to offer a deal. $ 10,000.00 for the whereabouts of Jessica Peguero.

"Come to my office in 2 hours. I want half up front.

I waited in my office. A few flies flew my newly shaved head. As always, crammed butts in the ashtray and put my cigarette, it overflowed, rolled and stopped by my desk. My attention was focused on another issue, perhaps equally important, I forgot that cigar and lit another. Minutes later, the paper Chacuaco fumed as I realized when I started to cough. Abruptly put my eyes on the fire and in my desperation, I decided to turn it off in the pouring the liquor. The blast threw me against the window and when I reacted, had the rear on the street. Some glass around me and before me, the sign on my desk: Detective Antonio Dieffe. I lit another cigarette and to the amazement of the public in the street, I stood up, picked up the sign and put it on my car, opened the door and got to meet my client. On radio, John Zorn played Chinatown and my optimism had disappeared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment