Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yamaha Razz 50 Fuel/oil Ratio



Enrique and Carlos. Enrique never speaks, is silent and Carlos certainly talks a lot and annoys me. Always fighting over a plastic knob. Could drink if I used my lotion lotion, but may actually drinking anything, even my urine, if I be drinking beer and urinating. These guys are the homeless on the block, the teporochos on the block, the plague of the block (each block between a couple and a dozen of them). They sleep next to the garbage, under a small makeshift cardboard house outside my apartment.

Yesterday I went out at night. There were barely waking up to my bad luck, Enrique and Carlos.

-A cupbearer to the bottle, Tony. "He said, obviously Carlos.

- What the fuck is this "Tony" kid?

-Ja, ja, no mames, Tony, give alcohol.

"I know you talk about Carlos. "I said and took my liquor of the jacket, turn the cap and took a swig. The pair of vague salivated. "I do not really understand until later.

I walked down the street to take a taxi. The car was still in the corral. Turned out for a drink. It was Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment